Re: [IP] New Disetronic pump

>A question I do have about Bill's post is that he says the Spirit will be
>compatible with RF meters. What other meter besides the B&D uses RF?
>
> George

The Accu-Chek Compact (the one with the drum) is RF useable.  Disetronic
sent me one.. used it a few times to see if I liked it, but not really for I
guess that I just prefere my Therasense Freestyle Flash (they not only sent
me the complete set up but also a box of 3 drums for a total of 68 strips)