[IP] Re: New Disetronic pump

At 9:21 PM -0500 1/10/05, JHughey wrote:
>Lessee, since you have a working. practically new 508, plus 2 Paradigms,
>how many will this make you if you get 2 of these new D versions? LOL

He did say "ONE" and he hasn't been an active Disetrpnic customer,so
I don't think he qualifies for the "two for one" special.  So that
would be 4 pumps.   I have 3, my IR1000 and my two H-trons, one due
for inspection now and the other has a few months left.  I'm keeping
them as back-ups.

A question I do have about Bill's post is that he says the Spirit
will be compatible with RF meters. What other meter besides the B&D
uses RF?

George