[IP] Re: Airport Screening Problems

 I can't speak for the 515/715 as I'm still waiting to get my upgrade to the
515. I have, however, been using the 512 for the past year and just got back
from London, and before that France and Germany last summer, and never had a
problem with it tripping the metal detector. I believe the only difference
between the 512 and 515 is the software, so it should be the same as far as the
metal detector. I could be wrong of course, but it doesn't seem like there are
any hardware differences between the models and I can't imagine the software
causing a problem. Pam

<So, if you are using a 515 or 715 and you travel by air, have you been
stopped?>