[IP] Re: JDRF

 Even if some people think the ADA is too focused on Type 2's, they do do a lot
of education and advocacy for legislation, intervene and offer support for
things like workplace discrimination, and other general issues that affect all
of our lives. That's one reason why I continue to support them. Plus I've
noticed that Forecast magazine has been running a lot more articles relevant to
Type 1's and pumping recently. Maybe it isn't feasible for there to be one
organization that's all things to all people, but rather have several groups
like JDRF for research for a cure, ADA for education and advocacy, etc. Pam

<JDRF Is so focused on finding a 'cure' that they can't be bothered
helping
 support other resources that helps make managing the day-to-day living
with
this
disease easier.  That is one reason why I will no longer support them
or
their cause. >