[IP] Re: New Disetronic pump

<snip> And this pump will
> have a reversable screen. If your pump is clipped to your pants and is
> upside down to you, push a button or series of and the screen will
become
> upside down too. And it will also fit the H-tron reserviors. I WANT
ONE!!!!
> (or two).....Bill in Az......

Lessee, since you have a working. practically new 508, plus 2 Paradigms,
how many will this make you if you get 2 of these new D versions? LOL

Jan (47 y/o if you don't count the weekends), dx'd T-1 11/5/50, pmpg
8/23/83) & Bluda II (MM508 8/31/04)
Dialyzing since 7/8/02 http://maxpages.com/bludasue -
http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHpics (and EVOLUTION OF INSULIN PUMPS
with World's Youngest Pumper)

I've always wanted to be somebody, but I should have been more specific.