[IP] Airport screening

I think it depends on the airport.  At Huntsville, Alabama, they are  very
strict and diligent.  At Orlando - I think anything could go through  with no
problem.  Last trip I made, I forgot I had my e-pass in my purse  (don't ask)
 and it went through Orlando with NO problems. At Huntsville, they practically
took everything apart because of it.  HA!
Marsha