RE: [IP] JDRF

 I think most doctors will tell you that a positive attitude plays a very
important part in our chemistry and how we handle things. I believe a cure is
just around the corner and will never stop believing. Once you turn negative it
affects everything and why would you want to not be a positive force.
Caryn

"Welch, Keirsten" <email @ redacted> wrote:

As mother of a 5 1/2 y.o T1 - I refuse to give up the hope of a CURE! I am
realistic that it may never happen and the benefit of enhanced technology is
the way to improve control to have some normalcy - so be it. For me, if I
lose hope, then there is little way for me to deal with managing the disease
day in and day out and seeing my child "suffer" with infusion set sticks,
endless finger pricks and just plain old feeling different than her peers.

Keirsten