Re: [IP] MM 715: Airport screening problems

Last plane trip I took I still had my 508, and I took it off right in front
of the screeners, I pulled up my shirt and told then it was an insulin pump
and then I disconnected it and put it with my keys. They freaked out and
said I did not have to do that and they wanted to hook my up so fast, they
did not check me otherwise.  Time prior to that had been a hassel !  Maybe I
will use one of my wife's bras and put it in my  breast - wait as small as
mine are I better use one of my teenagers bras :-) then I can lift my shirt
and give them an eye full :-)

robert b