Re: [IP] do supplies automatically come or?

Minimed does have an automatic reorder program but I always call about 2 to
3 weeks before I run out, you may want to do that the first time and then
ask about their automatic reorder program.  If you do find you have waited
to long and you let them know they will rush your order.
Hope this helps

Robert B