Re: [IP] Off the wagon. Struggling for control

Amy,
You must be my soul sister - I am the SAME way.  I joined this list in an
attempt to "get back on the wagon" when I got my new paradigm to replace my
old 508.  I too have been pumping for over 8 years now and i have had
diabetes for 24 years now.  Advice - keep on trying, when you fall off get
back up and get back on  - don't stay off.  And if you do stay off for a
while well don't beat yourself up over it - just get back on. Love yourself
because then maybe you will take better care of yourself.  Remember all the
reasons you have for being healthy - in my case it is five children and a
wonderful wife.
Remember each day if the first day of the rest of your life.

I hope this helps

Robert B
"I realized that resignation to suffering from diabetes substitutes poorly
 for the courage to manage it appropriately." Melissa P. Ford, doctoral
student
in early modern British history at Oxford University; founding coordinator
of
the Oxford University Student Union Diabetes Network; member of Balliol
College