[IP] airports and fast food

Speaking of fast food...
I'm flying down to Arizona this weekend (just in time, our forecast
is for 40 below tonight) and will have to have breakfast and pick up
a sack lunch in Seattle.  Looks like the choice (unless I want to
take a couple of extra trips through security) is going to be Burger
King, the bagel factory, or something called Sea Fare snacks.  Do any
of them have anything worth eating, or should I plan on packing
breakfast and lunch?  Same thing coming back, except 1 hour
plane-to-plane at dinner time instead of 5 (all morning from just
after 6 am.)
It's getting pretty hard to avoid fast food.
--
Sue Ann Bowling, North Pole, Alaska