[IP] My turn to RANT

Amy:  I am with you girl.  After my best A1C ever, 6.6 last month  I have
been between 190 and 400 for weeks.  Using much more insulin and raising my
 basels quite a bit. My pump did not tell me when my 3 day site change was due
so I
figured today, it had probably not been changed for a week.  The site looked
good but with the change, I am having some good numbers today.  I am so sick
and tired of always having to fuss about this D-- Disease!  It seems that  I
spend too much time messing with  my numbers and basels!

Does any one of you ever feel like you need a day off????  I have been
 messing with this dang thing for 42 years and I am sick of it!! /Guess I needed
rant today.  Sorry.
Jackie P