[IP] MM 508 supplies

 As of today, I am officially switched over to the Deltec Cozmo from the MM
508!! Don't get me wrong, its been a great 4 years w/MM As a result, I have some
un-used 508 supplies to get rid of. I have 6 un-opened (10 per box) boxes of 3.0
ML reservoirs in the new MM packaging (their smaller packages) and another 70
reservoirs in their old packaging for a total of 130 un-opened resevoirs. I also
have 2 un-opened packages of 508 batteries (9 per package) and 2 used 508
leather cases. Please email me off list if you are interested in any of these.
(I am not asking much for them, just enough to help me out with my new supplies)

Thanks.