Re: [IP] Re: off the wagon, struggling for control

 The 'long ago' was back in the late 40 or early 50's , There have been a few
advancements made over the years :) I turned 70 last week, dx at 5yrs, So much
for the "Good Old Days'
don

email @ redacted wrote:
In a message dated 1/10/2005 11:54:00 A.M. Central Standard Time,