[IP] Re: Caremark Insurance

Linda,

It was strange to find your insurance/med question on the IP list.   I'm in
 the same boat. I seem to have the same Federal Blue Cross Blue Shield and was
switched from Medco to Caremark on the first.  Another  problem is that
 Caremark doesn't do faxes and my Dr usually faxes prescriptions in. Everything
must be called (and maybe then mailed) or mailed to  them.  I hope quantity
isn't going to be a problem.  I want 1000  strips for a three mo period and 11
 bottles of Novolog plus thryoid meds for my daughter. Then there's my meds. I
hate this.  If you learn any  'tricks' please let me know.

Nancy, USPS for now (REC closing in July)
Mom of Elizabeth 13, dx 5/97, pump R1000 7/01