[IP] MM 715: Airport screening problems

I just got back from a business trip.  It was the second one I've taken
since receiving my MM 715.

Has anyone with either a 515 or 715 had trouble at the airport?  I used a
MM 508 for nearly 5 years and I fly fairly often (2-3 times a month).  It
never tripped the detectors at airports.  On these past two trips, I've
tripped the sensor and had to do the pat-down.

BTW, before anyone asked, I removed my shoes, my belt, my watch, and any
other extraneous metal . . . just my clothes and my pump went through the
detector.

So, if you are using a 515 or 715 and you travel by air, have you been
stopped?

I'm trying to determine whether it was some extra metal on me somewhere
(like rivets in my jeans) or if the internal makeup of the pump has changed
enough to now trip the alarms.

Your comments are welcome,

-Patrick
Dxd 1983