Re: [IP] Re: Animas logo/paint chipping

At 12:49 PM 1/10/2005, Sybil Vaughn wrote:
>  I'm glad to hear that your paint chipped too lol; OMG the wealth of
> information
>I'm getting from all my fellow listmembers! My 3rd IR1200 which I am just
>about
>to return has paint chipping off; I wondered if I might have had a coin or
>something in my pocket that rubbed against it. I didn't think so. I hope they
>fixed the paint chipping problem on this new one I just received. rotfl!

The new one is not plain painted, it has a plastic covering over that part
and will not chip.  The new one also has the IOB-2 feature which does not
figure 30% left at the end of the time you set.  It figures 0% left, so you
may want to review your settings for the IOB when you get the new
pump.  Hopefully this one will not give you occlusion errors since it is
the newer version pump.

RoseLea