[IP] Re: A question about the paradigm

>>>snip> but when looking at the paradigm stuff i saw NO
> mention of how the insulin is delivered for either basal or bolus.
It does
> seem to me that the meal bolus goes in faster with the 715 then it did
with my
> old 508.>>>>

I don't know about the 715 but the 515 delivers in .1 units for bolus and .05
for basal. It is my understanding that the 715 delivers in the same manner but
you will need to call MMM to be certain. No,there are no clicks but the
delivery increments are the same.

Love&Hugs,Diana=^..^=
Save lives: Re-cycle yourself, be an organ donor.
Register and TELL YOUR NEXT OF KIN
http://www.picturetrail.com/djkitty62