Re: [IP] do supplies automatically come or?

 MM has a program where you can have them send your supplies out in 3 month
batches but you have to call them up and sign up for it. I like it but some
don't. My insurance covers all of it so I don't have to worry, but I have read
where others who have to pay for part of it seem to have billing troubles.
Cynthia

 dawn R <email @ redacted> wrote:Insulin Pumpers is made possible by your tax
deductible contributions.

I have a question about minmed supplies....... will minimed automatically
send supplies to me or do I need to order them? I have enough but I want
to kow before its too late I am learing as I go. Thanks Dawn