[IP] Re: Animas logo/paint chipping

Roselea,

 I'm glad to hear that your paint chipped too lol; OMG the wealth of information
I'm getting from all my fellow listmembers! My 3rd IR1200 which I am just about
to return has paint chipping off; I wondered if I might have had a coin or
something in my pocket that rubbed against it. I didn't think so. I hope they
fixed the paint chipping problem on this new one I just received. rotfl!

Sybil and AnnSueLynn the Animas IR1200 pump
http://www.sbvdrsilkycrsilky.com

The logo is in the name as you describe.  The older IR1200 had the
painted finish around the screen, that began chipping, it also had the IR1200
name at the bottom of the screen which the new one does not.

RoseLea