[IP] Caremark insurance techniques

My insurance (FEP BC) has switched its mail orders to Caremark, from
Merck Medco.  It took me a long time to train Medco on shipping the
number of strips my doctor ordered.  Anyone have tips on what needs to
be in the prescription for Caremark to fill 10/day strip usage, or
suggestions for tips to facilitate working with them?  (I only
succeeded in getting that prescription filled with Medco when the
doctor wrote the specific times of day and other occasions when I
needed to test;  also, certain medications required special
authorizations, but Medco would mislead me about what the problem was
-- often just saying it was in process-- until I learned to ask that
specific question whenever a medication was late, if I had not thought
of it earlier.)

Linda Z