Re: [IP] Re: JDRF

 I've been a diabetic for the past 65 yrs, and have been hearing this " cure
just around the corner" B--S--. all my life. It would seem that after all this
time they could come up with a "almost" by now! I think the Readers Digest
Sweepstakes are a better bet :)
don

Linda Zottoli <email @ redacted> wrote:
On Sunday, January 9, 2005, Marisa wrote:

> Yes, at some point the children will "graduate" - just as soon as
> there is a
> cure.

LOL Well, in 1955, my doctor told me that a cure would be found before
I grew up. I suspect very few people who look at my 58-year-old
white-haired self consider me not "grown up". Maybe I just haven't
"graduated"? I've been trying!

Linda Z