[IP] JDRF

<JDRF's goals are clear - to find a cure for type 1  diabetes>

This is why I support JDRF.  I quit giving to the ADA many years  ago.  I
think their organization is aimed mainly toward newly  diagnosed and type 2
 diabetes. There is nothing wrong with trying to educate people, but for me, as
an
old juvenile, I want a cure.  I know that  I will not benefit from a cure,
but I would like to think that  millions of children including my unborn
 descendents will not have diabetes. I am glad that JDRF is concentrating on a
cure
and nothing  else.  ellen