Re: [IP] Off the wagon. Struggling for control

I've only been pumping a year, but I've had a couple of episodes even
with the pump where life has gotten the better of me.  I focus on the
easiest thing to change -- for me that is testing (and correcting)
when I should, and get that right, go on to something else.

Besides, if you don't test enough, you can't figure out what part of
the equation is wrong.

My "last" out of control was just two months ago, I wasn't able to
sleep, which affects how much I eat, and got to where I couldn't
exercise regularly too.  Focusing on testing helped me to see I'd
screwed up on the basals.

I also focused on sleeping.