[IP] Off the wagon. Struggling for control

 I don't know how to subject this other than off the wagon...I have been on the
pump for 8 years now and just like before going on the pump (been type 1 for 18
years) I have my periods of good control and then bad control. Well, I have been
in a bad period for to long now and am struggling to get back to where I should
be. Has any one on the list had this problem? I just wish that I could keep the
good control for longer periods. Usually it is some rotten event in my life that
send me into...dare I say... non compliance periods. You all on the list sound
like you have it so together. Any advice anyone can give would be greatly
appreciated. Amy