Re: [IP] Software Enhancements for Pumps

Ricardo wrote:

>This is one software enhancement I would like to see for the Animas. Do
>the Cozmo or MiniMed pumps allow you to stack Combo boluses?

The Cozmo doesn't let you deliver an extended bolus while one is already
delivering.  I wish it would, as I've had several occasions where I'd
like to do that.  My last pump, a MM 508, didn't let you do it either.
In fact, there were a lot of things, including priming, that you
couldn't do while a square wave was delivering.

Can't speak to the current crop of MiniMed pumps, but I doubt you can
stack square waves.  Doesn't seem like it'd be that difficult to
implement, though...

Cheers,

Brian