[IP] Re: New Disetronic pump

Hi Bill,

I agree with you on the name...I remember searching trademarks at the US
Patent Office and finding the names "I-Tron" & "N-Tron" through an online
search on their website back in April of last year.

When I spoke to our area rep, she said that they were packaging the pump as a
system with the PDA and an Accu-Chek meter.  Are you allowed to share any
information wrt pump features and capability?

Harry