Re: [IP] Re: Weight Watchers

I think it depends on where you are. I went to weight watchers in San Jose.
It was fabulous. There was a leader , Lori, who won the leader of the year
award a couple of times. She is wonderful, vibrant, full of enthusiasm and
vigor. I did very well and lost over 40 pounds, and was about 6 pounds from
my goal. . Then I stopped going. The next 3(!) times I joined, I stuck to
the program faithfully and found myself gaining. My doctor said it was
because my metabolism had shut off from lack of calories. I've never been
able to lose on Weight Watchers since.
New Mexico Weight Watchers is pathetic, and the meetings I've found in
Connecticut were pretty bad, long lines. lack luster speakers...  That's
not to say it wont work for you. I think it's the best program out there.
Find a leader who inspires you and stick with her (or him)...