Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 15:12:27 -0600
From: "Doug Boss" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Cozmanager - How to get the manually entered glucose
readings to show up in the log

I searched but found too many unrelated hits

I am trying to use up my old strips while waiting for new RX for
freestyle
strips

When I use the cozmanager to log at the logs form the pump - the
manually
entered readings are missing

Is there a trick I am missing ?

Thanks in advance
Doug

PS - would you guys expect the "after hours" support to field this kind
of
question ?