[IP] Cozmo holster

Hi

Although I have received the Cozmonitor together with the new leather case in
September I have not used it because the leather case, in my opinion, is not
well designed and impractical. Unfortunately my holster cracked a few weeks
ago and I was forced to start using the new leather case and decided to give
the Cozmonitor a try as well.

I am sure that I am the so called lonely voice in the woods! But I just do not
like the Cozmonitor at all! I really like the Cozmo pump with all it's bells
and whistles, but the monitor part of the system is cumbersome and in my
opinion much more tedious than whipping out my Freestyle Flash meter and
having my bloodglucose within a few seconds.

I bought the body glove cell phone case everybody recommended, but without the
Cozmonitor the pump slips easily out of it and since I decided not to use the
monitor anymore I have removed it - in part to more easily download data from
the pump as well.

Is there anybody out there who does not use their original Cozmo holster
anymore? May I please have it? I will gladly pay for shipping.

Thanks
Karlien

Type 1 December 1982
Kidney TX May 1999