RE: [IP] Occlusion "sensitivity" setting

> Is Animas the only pump that has an occlusion alert?  Just curious.

Hi Marcia, No, all pumps have some form of non-delivery alarm.  This
discussion concerns the meaning of "H" for the Animas?  Apparently Animas
switched the meaning of the H/L settings between the IR1000 and the IR1200.
I was curious because my MM512 does not have two settings, it alarms at an
average non-delivery of 2.35 units.  According to the Animas Site.  The
IR1200 when set to "H" alarms with 1.0 Unit of non-delivery and 3.0 units
when set to "L".

Mike