[IP] Re: Non sticking silhouettes

 Well, I'm a dry skinned 66 year old and I started having this problem also.
However, I think Minimed is using a different sticky backing because I my endo
gave me some spare needle ends that would work and they were from Distronic and
all of a sudden they were sticking extremely well using the IV prep pads. The
only change was the needle manufacturer.

 [demime 0.98e removed an attachment with a content-type header it could not
parse.]