[IP] Re: Weight Watchers

 I was on Weight Watchers before I was diagnosed with Diabetes. When Weight
Watchers was first started they based their diet on a diabetic diet. I went back
to WW when I was diagnosed and lost another 15 pounds. I need to go back again.
I think it is a great plan as it modifies your eating habits that you can stick
to for the rest of your life.
  Good luck

 [demime 0.98e removed an attachment with a content-type header it could not
parse.]