[IP] New Disetronic pump

                                                              Hi, Harry.
Last year is was in a market research group for the new Disetronic pump. We
all chose the new name for the pump "I-tron". We thought the name "Spirit"
was stupid. But they said the new pump will communicate with any meter that
uses RF tech. They also said that Accu-check is going to upgrade 4 of their
current meters to RF tech. And this pump will come with a choice of remote
control watches. (his and hers). They look really nice......Bill in Az......