Re: [IP] Re: Occlusion Alarm and H setting

At 12:58 PM 1/9/2005, Sybil Vaughn wrote:

>Very interesting Margo and Roselea!
>
>  I've been using the M setting on the IR1200; because it's loud enough
> for me to
>hear but not so loud it would create a disturbance (I still remember the
>IR1000
>siren!). Well I did connect myself and told the trainer I really didn't
>see the
>need in meeting with her; she probably would have told me that!
>
>Thanks for the info.
>
>Sybil and (???Can'tDecide???) the Animas IR1200 pump

I think we are talking about 2 different things.  Margo and I were not
talking about the loudness of the alarm, but the setting you make on how
the occlusion alarms are detected.  In the setup program, screen 6 has the
place for that setting on the IR1200.  There is no "M" there, just L and H.

RoseLea