[IP] Re: Animas Logo

Debbie,

 Are you sure it isn't their logo? Does it have the little blue guy with the
outstretched hand on the "A?" If not, then you should ask for a new one; just
kidding, lol.

 BTW on the post I just sent, I was thinking about the alarm sound which you can
set to L, M, or H; but after reading more of the discussions, I see they are
talking about occlusion sensitivity. I have always set mine to L; seems weird
though that they would want you to set it to H. It's worth a try though.

Sybil and (???Can'tDecide???) the Animas IR1200 Pump
http://www.sbvdrsilkycrsilky.com