Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 18:54:53 -0600
From: margo hupe <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] Re: Occlusion! and insurance comment

When set on H it isn't nearly as sensitive to back-pressure...I think.
 Some of the engineers on here would know but I think that's what I was told, or
something similar. My IR1000 was going off all the time when I first started and
I thought I was doing something wrong. Apparently the L setting is simply very
sensitive to tiny
 bubbles. We'll just keep ours set on H and consider ourselves not jinxed....but
cross your fingers.

Margo
On Jan 8, 2005, at 6:07 PM, RoseLea wrote:

> My trainer told me to set mine to H.  I don't know what the
difference is, really.  I hope we haven't jinxed ourselves either.  ;o)