Re: [IP] Occlusion "sensitivity" setting & Priming

I think it's their verbage that is causing the problem. By using the
word 'sensitivity' it messes with our brains. My information
is on page 61 and if I typed in 57 I apologize. Maybe we should think
of it as if we set the sensitivity level to low, it has
less patience with pressure and goes off quicker.....:) If we set the
sensitivity to H (high) then it has a higher tolerance to
put up with pressure from tiny air bubbles. Now, hope I've added to the
confusion......let Animas straighten it out....

I see you have a little green gremlin in your pump too.....they cause
the alarms to go off only under the most inopportune
moments.

Margo