[IP] Re: Occlusion (my last comment, I promise!)

Yes, Margo, you're correct---but we are talking about two different
Animas pumps.  I've used both.  The IR 1000 has the Occlusion
Sensitivity one way and it has been reversed in the IR 1200.
Personally, I think the IR 1200 version makes more sense, ie., set it
so L(ow) if you don't want it to detect every little thing and set it
to H(igh) if you do!

Barbara