[IP] Minimed 508 Sils used in Paradigm

Hello Rodney,
Yes I tried it.  When I got my 712 I still had about a box and a half of the
sils left.  I filled the 712 up with 300 units and then after 2 days I put
in a new infusion set., from the left over 508 supplies and finished out the
insulin. Normally I put in about 240 units and go 3 days.  Anyway they
worked great.

Robert B
- I hope the diabetic police, or FDA don't find out about this :-)