[IP] Re: Roche/Disetronic insulin pump

Michael,
   I saw that a while back.  I'm kind of disappointed though.  It
doesn't seem to have any more functionality that my D-Tron+.  It looks
like they combined the best features in the H-Tron (plastic cartridge)
and the D-Tron (very programmable) into a new case, which is a nice
idea, but is not going to make me rush to the telephone to order an
upgrade. I wonder if they still give you a backup pump and do scheduled
maintenance?   Those were two big reasons that I chose Disetronic to
begin with.