Re: [IP] Minimed Supplies for sale

Pumpers and Friends,
    I have a friend who has changed over to the 715 from a 508. She got her
new pump last month. After the first of the year she lost her insurance. She
asked me about that she can do. She has about 3 months of supplies for the
715 and about a year for the 508. As she was looking at the two sets of
supplies she fould that only the tubing for each pump is different, so she
asked me if she could use the part of the set does in the body from the 508
with the tubing for the 715.  I tried it and as far as I can tell it works.
Since she was reusing the tubing anyway, I guess it will work for abit until
she can get covered again.
    Has anyone else tried it?  I have been look online for more info but
have had no luck so far.
     REMEMBER TO SMILE AND BE HAPPY

                       Rodney