[IP] ir adapter for Cozmo

From: Heidi Vogan <email @ redacted> wrote:

  Does anyone know of a cheaper source then direct from
Deltec of getting an IR adapter? I'm not a computer
geek, in terms of knowing exactly what to get (are
there different models?)..but I don't want to pay $49
for one!
  Please email me directly.
  Thanks,
       Heidi
        dx 12/98
        MM508 4/01
        and Cozmo 01/07/05!
Drz comments:

If you are referring to an USB IR dongle you can get those at most
computer stores or supply stores.  I order one from Newegg for $20 and
it works fine with the Cozmo meter for exchanging data with my PC.

drz