Re: [IP] Occlusion "sensitivity" setting

Mine is definitely set on High. When it was set on low is when I had
all the occlusion alarms. Page 61 of the Animas instruction book
covering Occlusion Limits for the IR1000:

"To increase the sensitivity of the occlusion detection set the
OCCLUSION LIMITS to "L". To decrease the sensitivity of the occlusion
detection, set the OCCLUSION LIMITS to "H" (This is the default setting
of your pump)

"Your pump detects occlusions or blockages in the flow of insulin by
measuring the force required to push the insulin out of the cartridge.
If the pump measures too high of a force, the pump will alarm."

Margo