Re: [IP] Re: joined weight watchers

I/m non-DMer but did WW a few years back.  It was hard for me because instead
of counting carbs and fat and all ths other stuff they compute everything to
their special point system so you need to count Points and subtract points for
exercise and, well, it wasn't like 'real' living and got to be boring and
 hard after awhile. I did lose 30 pounds during that time so it does work but it
because TOO much work just calculating everything.

Sylvia
mom to Joshua