[IP] Minimed Supplies for sale

Jan:

You are totally correct.  I must plead ignorance because I have only had
experience with the 508 and now the paradigm pump.  These supplies are from
my 508 and I am hopeful someone will want them since I can no longer use
them.  Thanks for clarifying.

If anyone is interested in Silhouette Infusion sets MMT373 and reservoirs
MMT 103 and MMT 103A for sale (at a low price),  please email me privately.

Thanks!

Debra