Re: [IP] upcomming meter technology

> Does anyone have any idea when this is going to be released?

The official word is "pending FDA approval". What I've heard is that
the FDA is giving a hard time about releasing it independent of
"required" calibration by a handheld bg meter similar to CGMS. Looking
at the data (see the slide show). This gadget is as accurate a any
meter.

Just my opinion, of course....
Michael