Re: [IP] Re: joined weight watchers

Linda, when I read your post I just about wet myself!! I think I may have
met your trainer here in Nebraska. Not only did I get in HUGE trouble for
counting my carbs first , but bless her heart she let me know how
,however,much I had lost on my own before W.W. ,It did not mean zilch in the
W.W. world !!!(before going to meetings I lost 140lbs.) needless to say I
would wish anyone luck with it, losing weight is not an easy thing to do, or
at least for me it wasn't.For me I need to be a diabetic first, fat person
second...