[IP] Re: Fast Food and Diabetes

 For some reason my hackles stand straight up every time I hear the words
fast food are responsible for
?????????
I have had diabetes for over 30 years, my sister over 20 and my brother over
38 and none of us has ever eaten a fast food meal.
I can't imagine eating what I have seen to be a greasy production of a poor
grade of meat from who knows where (salmonella laden) and some ugly potatoes
that no way near resemble the humble potato that God created.
Fast food didn't create our disease so it must have been our genes
As to the responsibility of eating fast foods who drags you into such places
to eat.  They smell so bad it is a wonder that anyone has an appetite left
and would buy anything presented.
What happened to personal responsibility.