From: Tina Robertson <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] Re: staying home alone

 Be glad you don't live in my state...there is no legal age, it's left up to
the
mothers discretion...our step daughter was left alone all night at 3 years
old
so her mom could go out and party...good thing nothing happened and she has
no
medical problems. I sometimes worry about being alone with this disease and
I'm
almost 46.